I’m posting larger, more colourful pieces today! (Check out the smaller pieces for sale here.)
How to get some original art, at a pay-what-you-want price! Instructions below:
1. Follow my link to my Facebook art profile. (As of now, only two albums are up, but the third album with larger pieces will be posted in the next few days.)
2. Find a piece (or two.. or ten..) you want to own.
3. Place your bid.
4. Wait 24 hours, in which time anyone else can challenge you by attempting to outbid you. To which you can counter-bid, etc.
5. Once 24 hours are up, I will declare a winner and will contact you about how you’ll be paying and where the piece needs to be shipped.
6. I do ask that you pay for shipping & packaging. Shipping costs are posted on each individual piece. (Shipping & packaging costs are estimated for the US. For international shipping it will cost more.)
P.S. I do have to say, although I hope you can pick up some inexpensive art from my collection, I also really appreciate your support so that Eric & I can continue working as full-time artists.